Additional and detailed information on data protection
||The person responsible for data processing
||Who is responsible for the way your data is treated?
Address: C/Matabueyes s/n P.I. La Quinta R2, 19171 de Cabanillas del Campo (Guadalajara)
Telephone: +34 949 32 96 00
|Who is the person responsible for the way your data is treated?
There is no existing legal obligation to designate an individual as responsible for data protection. In the eventuality that we do decide to designate someone, their contact details will be published here (www.logisfashion.com).
Summary of our data needs
||Why do we need to process your personal data?
- To manage Newsletter subscriptions, as well as to send any communication related to this subscription.
|How long will we keep your personal data?
- Your personal data will be kept for as long as you continue to accept its use for this purpose.
||Base que legitima el tratamiento
Legal foundation for handling your data
¿Cuál es la legitimación para el tratamiento de sus datos?
What are the legal grounds that allow us to handle your personal data?
· Consentimiento (a través de su suscripción) para la gestión de las suscripciones a la Newsletter.
· Your consent (when you subscribed) to our managing your subscription to our Newsletter.
||Who will we share your personal data with?
- Your personal data will not be shared with any third party unless there is an overriding legal need.
- If, in order to provide you with our commercial services, your personal data were to be transferred internationally to businesses that form part of the Logisfashion Group situated outside of the European Union, we would request your express consent, due to the fact that some of these businesses are situated outside the European Economic Area. Therefore, in those countries there is no adequacy decision, nor do adequate guarantees exist, which assure a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union
- We inform you that your personal data will be provided to suppliers of services located outside the European Economic Area which are adherents to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, specifically to the Mailchimp service, which has been managing our newsletter for some time now. More information available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TOWQAA4
||To access, rectify, or erase your personal data, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information section
||What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
- You have the right to request confirmation whether Logisfashion, S.A. is handling personal data that concerns you or not.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data as well as the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect; in addition, you can request the erasure of your data when, amongst other reasons, we no longer require your personal data for the purpose for which it was originally supplied to us.
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the restriction of the handling of your personal data, in such a situation we will only keep it in order to defend legal claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your personal circumstances, you have the right to withdraw consent previously given and to object to the processing of your personal data. Logisfashion, S.A. will cease to process your personal data, except for legitimate overriding reasons, or in order to conduct or answer possible legal claims.
- You have the right to request the portability of your personal data, in which case it will be sent to you, or to another party as requested, in a commonly used, structured, electronic document format.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD))
|How can you exercise your right to access, rectification, erasure or portability of your personal data, or restrict the handling, withdraw your consent or object to handling of your data?
- You can exercise these rights by writing to Logisfashion, S.A. via the postal or email addresses which you can find in the first section above (Legal Accountability)
- Any communication should be accompanied by a copy of your passport or national identity card as proof of identity.
||Personal data origin
||How did we obtain your personal data?
- The personal data we handle was provided to us by you.
- The sorts of data we handle are:
- Name and surname
- Email address