Additional and detailed information on data protection
||The person responsible for data processing
||Who is responsible for the way your data is treated?
Address: C/Matabueyes s/n P.I. La Quinta R2, 19171 de Cabanillas del Campo (Guadalajara)
Telephone: +34 949 32 96 00
|Who is the person responsible for the way your data is treated?
There is no existing legal obligation to designate an individual as responsible for data protection. In the eventuality that we do decide to designate someone, their contact details will be published here (www.logisfashion.com).
||Summary of our data needs
||Why do we need to process your personal data?
- To manage the contractual, business and professional relationship that we have with suppliers
- If you have given your consent, we will send you publicity and information about products and services related to the logistics operations field that you may find interesting. These are offered by Logisfashion, S.A and other businesses of the Logisfashion Group, (see list). You are under no obligation to consent to this communication; you may choose not to give your consent without prejudicing in any way your other contractual, business or professional relationships with Logisfashion, S.A. You can withdraw consent previously given at any time.
|How long will we keep your personal data?
- Your personal data will be kept for as long as you continue to accept its use for this purpose. In addition, if you are a Logisfashion supplier, your personal data will be kept for as long as you continue to maintain a business relationship with us and for the period set out in the corresponding book-keeping rules.
||Legal foundation for handling your data
||What are the legal grounds that allow us to handle your personal data?
- The implementation of a relationship contract with suppliers that make enquiries via our website.
- Your consent to receive publicity and to the international transfer of your personal data.
||Who will we share your personal data with?
- Your personal data may be provided to the Inland Revenue Service and to the necessary banking bodies in order to carry out any relevant formalities if you are a supplier to Logisfashion, S.A.
- In order to provide you with our services (see list), we expect to make international transfers of data to businesses that form part of the Logisfashion group which are situated outside of the European Union. If you have given your consent, we request your express consent due to the fact that some of these businesses are situated outside the European Economic Area, therefore in those countries there is no adequacy decision, nor do adequate guarantees exist, that assure a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union.
||To access, rectify, or erase your personal data, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information section
||What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
- You have the right to request confirmation of whether Logisfashion, S.A. is handling personal data that concerns you or not.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data as well as the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect; in addition, you can request the erasure of your data when, amongst other reasons, we no longer require your personal data for the purpose for which it was originally supplied to us.
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the restriction of the handling of your personal data, in such a situation we will only keep it in order to defend legal claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your personal circumstances, you have the right to withdraw consent previously given and to object to the processing of your personal data. Logisfashion, S.A. will cease to process your personal data, except for legitimate overriding reasons, or in order to conduct or answer possible legal claims.
- You have the right to request the portability of your personal data, in which case it will be sent to you, or to another party as requested, in a commonly used, structured, electronic document format.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD)).
|How do you exercise your right to access, rectification, erasure or portability of your personal data, or to restrict the handling, withdraw consent or object to handling of your data?
- You can exercise these rights by writing to Logisfashion, S.A. via the postal or email addresses which you can find in the first section above (Legal Accountability).
- Any communication should be accompanied by a copy of your passport or national identity card as proof of identity.
||Personal data origin
||How did we obtain your personal data?
- The personal data we handle was provided to us by you.
- The sorts of data we handle are:
- Name, surname, email address, company, city, telephone and country.