Logisfashion’s operation’s in Chile began in 2006 through a national company with local partners. It was not until 2017 that our most important operation to date was put into action, consolidating our position in the region with a new logistical centre equipped with cutting-edge technology.
The centre’s operations are based on LogisCore technology: Logisfashion’s own Warehouse Management System with the latest generation of machinery and the most advanced technology, enabling us to process the streamlined flow of more than 25 million units per year.
Covering an initial area of 14,500m², the facilities are located in ENEA, an industrial and business zone strategically located at the crossroads between Santiago, the airport and the port of Valparaíso.
Our logistical services in Chile, as in our other markets, specialize in offering effective tailored solutions for companies in the textile, homeware, fashion, jewellery and accessories sectors, with an omnichannel approach or, in other words, logistics for retail and e-commerce, enabling the integration of the entire supply chain with a single operator.
- Reconditioning and order preparation.
- Reverse Logistics.
Reconditioning and order preparation
- Goods receipt.
- Added-value operations: pressing, labelling, bagging, etc.
- Operations for all equipment related to alarming/alarm removal, labelling, bagging, creating packs and packaging.
- Stock management and added-value services.
- Product reconditioning for the local market.
- Order preparation for retail and restocking.
- Packaging and shipping of goods.
- Combined packaging systems.
- Domestic and customs warehousing (CW-NCW).
- Local and international shipping.
- In-house Pick and Put-to-Light system for multi-item order preparation.
- Integrated solutions that ensure the product flow between the online and retail supply chain.
- High stock reliability, greater visibility and real-time tracking.
- Capillary distribution. Multiple shipments.
- Quality in the delivery process.
- Flexibility of timetables.
- Urgent service.
The management of returned goods (reverse logistics) is one of the key aspects set to grow in importance in the future in e-commerce.
At Logisfashion, we are keenly aware of this and specialize in this area.
Avda Boulevard Poniente
Tel: +56 950 117 536