By ticking the following cookie settings, the user can accept or completely reject all cookies.
How to disable cookies in the most popular browsers
Although this can vary slightly from version to version of a browser, the cookie settings for the most popular browsers can be found as indicated below:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Advanced.
- Firefox: Tools -> Opciones -> Privacy and security -> Browser privacy.
- Chrome: Preferences -> Advanced -> Privacy and Security.
- Safari: Preferences -> Privacy.
- Opera: Configuration -> Privacy and Security.
- For more information please consult your browser’s support or help menu or consult one of the following links: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Explorer, Opera.
Many browsers allow for the activation of a “private” browsing mode where cookies will be deleted after the webpage is closed. This mode may have different names depending on which browser you use. Below is a list of the most common browsers and the different names that this “private mode” has:
- Internet Explorer 8 y superior - Tools -> InPrivate Browsing
- Safari 2 y superior - File -> New Private Window
- Opera 10.5 y superior - Navegación Privada
- FireFox 3.5 y superior - File -> New Private Window
- Google Chrome 10 y superior - New Incognito Window
How to disable cookies on third-party websites
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google+: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
For more information please consult our Cookies Policy.