Logisfashion began operations in Mexico in 2007, with a 8.300 m² warehouse in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico State). We now boast a top-quality infrastructure spread between two warehouses in Mexico City, located near the main distribution centres, covering an area of 15,300m² (with the possibility for expansion) and an average workforce of 230 people, which enables us to undertake a varied range of logistics operations.
Our logistical services specialize in the textile, fashion, accessories, beauty, cosmetics and footwear sector, enabling the integration of the entire supply chain with a single operator.
- Reconditioning and order preparation.
- Reverse Logistics.
- In-house logistics.
- Security measures.
Reconditioning and order preparation
- Goods receipt.
- Processing garments/items.
- Hanging, pressing and bagging.
- Operations for all equipment related to alarming/alarm removal, labelling, bagging, creating packs and packaging.
- Stock management and added-value services.
- Product reconditioning for the local market.
- Order preparation for retail (initial collections) and restocking.
- Packaging and shipping of goods (weighing lines and automatic volume measurement).
- Combined packaging systems.
- Delivery to department stores (Palacio de Hierro, Liverpool, Fabricas de Francia, Sears), retail, multibrand, etc.
- Domestic and customs warehousing (CW-NCW).
- Special protection systems for valuable products (jewellery, glasses, watches, handbags).
- Tax warehouse.
- In-house Pick and Put-to-Light system for multi-item order preparation.
- Integrated solutions that ensure the product flow between the online and retail supply chain.
- High stock reliability, greater visibility and real-time tracking.
- Capillary distribution. Multiple shipments.
- Quality in the delivery process.
- Flexibility of timetables.
- Urgent service.
The management of returned goods (Reverse Logistics) is one of the key aspects set to grow in importance in the future in e-commerce.
At Logisfashion, we are keenly aware of this and specialize in this area.
We effectively manage operations in the client’s facilities, taking full advantage of the investments made and the teams acquired, providing a significant reduction in costs and enhancing productivity.
Logisfashion is committed to ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ assets and, to this end, we have strict security measures in place, with permanent surveillance and patrols, fenced facilities and a CCTV system in the warehouses.
Logisfashion México, S.A. Nave 1
Carretera Tepotzolán - La Aurora Paseo Cuatro Milpas Km.1 CP: 54715 Cuautitlán Izcalli, Méx.
Logisfashion México, S.A. Nave 2
Carretera Tepotzolán - La Aurora Paseo Cuatro Milpas Km.1 CP: 54715 Cuautitlán Izcalli, Méx. Acceso 6.
Logisfashion México, S.A. Convento
Libramiento Sur del barrio de Texcacoa Tepotzotlan, Convento City Park.