What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file which is stored on your computer when you open certain webpages which allows them to recognise their users.
Cookies nowadays are essential to the functioning of the internet, and provide many advantages when providing interactive services, they make browsing easier and the usability of our website better.
Cookies help to adapt websites to your personal preferences.
Cookies cannot do any harm to your device. In fact, activating cookies can help to identify and resolve errors, as well as improving browsing on websites.
Cookies allow a webpage to, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing preferences or device being used.
Which cookies do we use?
At LOGISFASHION, S.A. we do not use spamming techniques and only process user data that has been provided via the forms on this website or by email. The personal data we process, as well as the advertising or other commercial information we may send, comply with the Spanish data protection legislation (Reglamento General de Protección de Datos) and the Spanish law which regulates the information society and e-commerce services (Ley 34/2002 11 July)
LOGISFASHION, S.A. stores all of the information collected via cookies in an anonymous way (IP address). The type of information obtained via cookies will not be shared with third parties, nor will we use it for unsolicited messages.
The cookies stored on the user’s computer do not contain the user’s complete name, but only an IP address. Once a user session has finished the information contained in the cookies is no longer available to LOGISFASHION, S.A.
Ownership of cookies:
- We use our own cookies sent to the user’s computer and managed exclusively by us in order to improve our website’s functioning. The information that we require is used to improve the quality of the service and the user experience.
- We use the third-party cookies from other businesses, social networks or other external content providers (such as, Google maps, LinkedIn, etc.)
How long do we keep cookies?:
- We use session cookies that are temporary and reside in the temporary cookie cache of the user’s browser until the user leaves the webpage; therefore, none of these cookies remains stored in the user’s hard disk. The information obtained from these cookies is used to analyse the traffic received by our website. In the long term, this will allow us to provide a better user experience, improve the site’s content and make it easier to use. As such, the information stored on the user’s computer is eliminated as soon as the user leaves logisfashion.com or closes the browser.
- We use technical or required cookies that are strictly necessary for the user to access and browse our website logisfashion.com. For example, cookies that are needed to: establish communication between the user’s device and our network; offer a service that the user has requested expressly; guarantee that a webpage’s content loads correctly; control site traffic and data communication; identify a session; carry out a request for registration or participation in an event; for security elements while you browse; to store content to play sound or video; or to share content via social networks. These cookies do not require us to give prior information to the user, or require the user’s consent.
- We use functional or personalisation cookies that allow the user to enjoy a better browsing experience on the site. An example of this type of cookie are those that are used to store data relative to the browsing our site in a specific language, or to remember that a specific user is signed into our site. These cookies require us to give prior information to user and to request the user’s consent.
- We use analytical cookies to analyse how our website is used in order to measure and improve its functioning.
How can our users manage the cookies that we use?
The users of logisfashion.com may accept or reject cookies in the Control Panel.
If a cookie is disabled or rejected, it may be that some of the functions and/or services do not work properly.
The website does not have control over other websites that appear as search results, nor links that provide access to other sites from our directory. These other websites may place their own cookies or request personal information.
How can our users can disable cookies in the most popular browsers?
Normally it is possible to turn off cookies in a web browser, of to stop receiving cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the configuration for cookies.
These settings are normally found in “options” or “preferences” in your browser’s menus.
Although this can vary slightly from version to version of a browser, the cookie settings for the most popular browsers are the following:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Advanced
- Firefox: Firefox -> Preferences -> Privacy and Security -> Browser Privacy
- Chrome: Preferences -> Advanced -> Privacy and Security
- Safari: Preferences -> Privacy
- Opera: Configuration -> Privacy and Security
Many browsers allow for the activation of a “private” browsing mode where cookies will be deleted after each webpage is closed. This function may have different names depending on which browser you use. Below is a list of the most common browsers and the different names that this “private mode” has:
- Internet Explorer 8 y superior - Tools -> InPrivate Browsing
- Safari 2 y superior - File -> New Private Window
- Opera 10.5 y superior - New Incognito Window
- FireFox 3.5 y superior - File -> New Private Window
- Google Chrome 10 y superior - File -> New Private Window
How can I disable cookies on third-party websites?
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Youtube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google+: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
What happens if I refuse to accept cookies on this website?
If the you do not allow cookies to be installed in your browser it is possible that you will not be able to access certain sections of our website, or that some of the functions and/or services of logisfashion.com will not work properly. However, it is not necessary to accept cookies to use or browse certain parts of the website.
For more information about cookies and your rights as a user you can consult this guide (in Spanish) prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency: Guía sobre el uso de cookies elaborada por la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD)